Dear vigilant citizens of Arunachal,
We the afflicted family of late Ngurang Pinch, former MLA and the Chairman APAMB would like to appeal the public, media, students body organization, women rights organization and other civil society bodies to join us for the candle-light vigil on the 7th of December, Thursday, at 2 pm from Dera Natung Government College to the Tennis Court ( I.G.Park). vintage rustic collections for wedding in Tea length
Due to SECURITY CONCERNS, the S.P. Itanagar has advised us to make the necessary changes.
Please join us to solve his mysterious death and help us fight against the endemic corruption and evils - prevailing sex scandal in the state.
Our demands to the Arunachal Government are:
1. Time bounds investigations for SIT or else we will demand CBI enquiry.
2. Impartial and speedy investigations for late Ngurang Pinch.
3. Immediate arrest of all the 21 suspects.
4. Immediate seizure of the cell phones and submissions of phone records.
5. Expose the sex racket involving young girls in Arunachal Pradesh.
Aggrieved family and Achi Dopum Welfare Society.